For Surname Saturday I am starting with my Day family. This is my mother's maiden name. and I'm going in Ahnentafel order for my ancestral surnames. The line goes from me to my ancestor Robert Day of Hartford Connecticut / England
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion b April 30 1920 d Sept 15 2008
3. Muriel Day b Feb 23 1922 d Feb 28 1998
6. William Day b Oct 21 1889 d Feb 21 1964
7. Grace Daly Esler b July 6 1892 d Aug 18 1972
12. William Albert Day b Oct 15 1867 Rome New York d Feb 1920
13. Carrie Lockwood b Oct 7 1870 d April 1946 McGregor Minn
24. Dwight Henry Day b Aug 7 1829 Rome New York d June 30 1913 Hammond Minn
25. Betsy Ann Anderson b Sept 18 1838 Rome New York d Dec 2 1938 Granite Falls Minn
48. Alfred Day b 1776 Williamstown New York d ?
49. Anna Smith b Jan 16 Rome New York d ?
96. Daniel Day b Nov 14 1746 Colchester Conn d 1830 Rome New York
97. Martha Isham b July 21 1756 East Haddam Conn d May 8 1822 Rome New York
192. Isaac Day b May 17 1713 Colchester Conn d Mar 7 1765 Colchester Conn
193. Anna Foote b Aug 25 1715 Colchester Conn d June 22 1760
384. John Day b 1677 Hartford d Nov 2 1752 Colchester Conn
385. Grace Spencer b 1676 Haddam Conn d May 12 1714 Colchester Conn
768. John Day b 1638 Hartford Conn d May 5 1730 Hartford Conn
769. Sarah Butler b 1643 Hartford Conn ? death date
1536. Robert Day b c1604 England d Sept 4 1648 Hartford Conn
1537. Mary b c 1604 England d 1634 Cambridge Mass
I found my new family tree gives me information. To bad it does not let me copy and paste so I could easily add the children of each ancestor to my post.
Does this sound familiar to any of you. Could we be related. Thanks For Stopping By.. Grace
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
On or about this day Robert Millsaps passed away in December of 1793 in Randolph North Carolina. Robert was born in Belfast, Ireland in 17...
For Tombstone Tuesday I am remembering my great grandfather and great grandmother William Albert and Carrie Lockwood Day. My hubby and I...
Recently I have been putting together the records I have on William Bella Millsap and decided to start a time line on his life to help me ...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
Just wanted to let you know some of the new things at www.ancestry.com . If you are a member of ancestry.com you can check out these links. ...
Today I wanted to show you a beautiful wedding picture I have of my great aunt Grace (Day )Gatzemeyer Crosby. I do not have much informati...
Today for Surname Saturday I am sharing my Anderson line using Ahnentafel Report (25) Betsy Ann Anderson married Dwight H Day in 1856. She...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...