For Surname Saturday I am starting with my Day family. This is my mother's maiden name. and I'm going in Ahnentafel order for my ancestral surnames. The line goes from me to my ancestor Robert Day of Hartford Connecticut / England
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion b April 30 1920 d Sept 15 2008
3. Muriel Day b Feb 23 1922 d Feb 28 1998
6. William Day b Oct 21 1889 d Feb 21 1964
7. Grace Daly Esler b July 6 1892 d Aug 18 1972
12. William Albert Day b Oct 15 1867 Rome New York d Feb 1920
13. Carrie Lockwood b Oct 7 1870 d April 1946 McGregor Minn
24. Dwight Henry Day b Aug 7 1829 Rome New York d June 30 1913 Hammond Minn
25. Betsy Ann Anderson b Sept 18 1838 Rome New York d Dec 2 1938 Granite Falls Minn
48. Alfred Day b 1776 Williamstown New York d ?
49. Anna Smith b Jan 16 Rome New York d ?
96. Daniel Day b Nov 14 1746 Colchester Conn d 1830 Rome New York
97. Martha Isham b July 21 1756 East Haddam Conn d May 8 1822 Rome New York
192. Isaac Day b May 17 1713 Colchester Conn d Mar 7 1765 Colchester Conn
193. Anna Foote b Aug 25 1715 Colchester Conn d June 22 1760
384. John Day b 1677 Hartford d Nov 2 1752 Colchester Conn
385. Grace Spencer b 1676 Haddam Conn d May 12 1714 Colchester Conn
768. John Day b 1638 Hartford Conn d May 5 1730 Hartford Conn
769. Sarah Butler b 1643 Hartford Conn ? death date
1536. Robert Day b c1604 England d Sept 4 1648 Hartford Conn
1537. Mary b c 1604 England d 1634 Cambridge Mass
I found my new family tree gives me information. To bad it does not let me copy and paste so I could easily add the children of each ancestor to my post.
Does this sound familiar to any of you. Could we be related. Thanks For Stopping By.. Grace
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
I started this post on my vintage postcard blog and after turning around found out that it was written to my Appleton Esler so decided it f...
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
On or about this day Robert Millsaps passed away in December of 1793 in Randolph North Carolina. Robert was born in Belfast, Ireland in 17...
I have been enjoying the TV show . Who Do You Think You Are?Have you been able to catch it yet. Today's email from http://www.ancestry.c...
Isn't the Internet great. Full of information and people to meet. I have been busy getting my family notebooks organized with new divi...
It is Saturday night and time for Saturday Night Genealogy Fun.. tonight we are to tell a story of gratitude. Randy Seaver has given us th...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Cassell Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel Day...
For Time Line Thursday I have begun a time line on one of my paternal great grandmothers. I would like you to meet Mabel Coleman. As I lear...