For Surname Saturday I am preparing the chart for my Zion family. This is my father's name. and I'm going in Ahnentafel order for my ancestral surnames. The line goes from me to my ancestor Zion of North Fork, Washington County, Virginia.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion b April 30 1920 d Sept 15 2008
3. Muriel Day b Feb 23 1922 d Feb 28 1998
4. Perry Zion b Dec 12 1886 Kendal Kansas d Dec 21 1958
5. Alta L Hall b June 26 1892 Evansville Wisconsin d Feb 21 1944
8. Johanthan Zion b Sept 29 1861 Decatuer Iowa d April 07 1927 Craig Colorado
9. Rachel Millsap b April 19 1862 Mountain ayr Iowa d May 13 1945
16. John Henderson Zion b Nov 28 1831 d April 22 1920
17. Mary cassell b Oct 19 1834 d Nov 20 1919
32. McCormick Zion b Jan 22 1795 North Fork Virginia d Dec 26 Decatur iowa
33. Mary Goble b April 14 1796 Holston River Virginia d Nov 20 1835 Rush Indiania
64.John W Zion Sr. b 1765 North Fork Virginia d 1854 Cane Creek Virginia
65.Lucy McCormick b 1772 Bedford Virginia d 1854 Cane Creek Virginia
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Woodmansee Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel ...
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
For today's Obituary Sunday I am sharing the obituary for Robert Chassel Nolton. Robert was married to Anna the sister of my great gran...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Cassell Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel Day...
Sometimes it is hard to think of your grandparents as sweethearts as lovers. They are your grandparents, but when you get a chance to own ...
This Tombstone Tuesday I am featuring Sally Grimes Hall my great great great grandmother. Sally was the daughter of Nathan and Hephizibah (...
Sepia Saturday : Made for Walking is all about the shoes is this Saturday's challenge. Here are a couple old pictures of cuties in s...
Today for Tombstone Tuesday we are visiting my 2nd great grandfather Dwight Henry Day and my 2nd great grandmother Betsey Anderson Click ...
For Tombstone Tuesday I am remembering George W Hall and Louisa Reynolds Hall. George is my great great grandfather. He was born to John H...