For Surname Saturday I am preparing the chart for my Zion family. This is my father's name. and I'm going in Ahnentafel order for my ancestral surnames. The line goes from me to my ancestor Zion of North Fork, Washington County, Virginia.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion b April 30 1920 d Sept 15 2008
3. Muriel Day b Feb 23 1922 d Feb 28 1998
4. Perry Zion b Dec 12 1886 Kendal Kansas d Dec 21 1958
5. Alta L Hall b June 26 1892 Evansville Wisconsin d Feb 21 1944
8. Johanthan Zion b Sept 29 1861 Decatuer Iowa d April 07 1927 Craig Colorado
9. Rachel Millsap b April 19 1862 Mountain ayr Iowa d May 13 1945
16. John Henderson Zion b Nov 28 1831 d April 22 1920
17. Mary cassell b Oct 19 1834 d Nov 20 1919
32. McCormick Zion b Jan 22 1795 North Fork Virginia d Dec 26 Decatur iowa
33. Mary Goble b April 14 1796 Holston River Virginia d Nov 20 1835 Rush Indiania
64.John W Zion Sr. b 1765 North Fork Virginia d 1854 Cane Creek Virginia
65.Lucy McCormick b 1772 Bedford Virginia d 1854 Cane Creek Virginia
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
I started this post on my vintage postcard blog and after turning around found out that it was written to my Appleton Esler so decided it f...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Cassell Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel Day...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Woodmansee Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel ...
Among the old family treasures that were passed down are 4 vintage postcards addressed to my great grand aunt Mary Gallaher. She is the sist...
Matrilineal Monday is the female line of a family. This line can be so much harder to research and ends in brick walls a lot of times. Jo...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...
As I posted last night I have joined the Family History Writing Challenge . I decided to start with one of my 5th great grandfather. He is ...