For Surname Saturday I am preparing the chart for my Zion family. This is my father's name. and I'm going in Ahnentafel order for my ancestral surnames. The line goes from me to my ancestor Zion of North Fork, Washington County, Virginia.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion b April 30 1920 d Sept 15 2008
3. Muriel Day b Feb 23 1922 d Feb 28 1998
4. Perry Zion b Dec 12 1886 Kendal Kansas d Dec 21 1958
5. Alta L Hall b June 26 1892 Evansville Wisconsin d Feb 21 1944
8. Johanthan Zion b Sept 29 1861 Decatuer Iowa d April 07 1927 Craig Colorado
9. Rachel Millsap b April 19 1862 Mountain ayr Iowa d May 13 1945
16. John Henderson Zion b Nov 28 1831 d April 22 1920
17. Mary cassell b Oct 19 1834 d Nov 20 1919
32. McCormick Zion b Jan 22 1795 North Fork Virginia d Dec 26 Decatur iowa
33. Mary Goble b April 14 1796 Holston River Virginia d Nov 20 1835 Rush Indiania
64.John W Zion Sr. b 1765 North Fork Virginia d 1854 Cane Creek Virginia
65.Lucy McCormick b 1772 Bedford Virginia d 1854 Cane Creek Virginia
Which of your ancestors deserves to sit on the Iron Throne? The strong will survive! War, famine, poverty, disease, harsh weather...
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
Searching the Lives of my ancestors from birth to death Grace M Hall Brunsell 1893 - 1983 1st Cousin 2 times RemovedTonight my quest was to find out information for one of my ancestors through the line of my great grandfather Arthur R Hall Tonight's ...
Name: William Mccormack Gender: Male Birth Year: 1710 Spouse Name: Rebecca Spouse Birth Year: 1714 Number Pages: Last night while ...
Saturday night and the weather here has been stormy. It is starting to clear up and a I think it is a perfect time to join Randy Seaver Sat...
Advent Christmas - Day 9 Grab Bag I am suppose to come up with my own topic of a memory. My most treasured memory is of the warmth of Chri...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...
Today I am sharing a couple of beautiful birthday cards for my first birthday. One from grandpa and grandma Day and one from my aunt Daisy...
Genea-blogger John Newmark (who writes the Transylvanian Dutch blog) started a Monday blog theme years ago called "Amanuensis Monday.&q...
Today for Tombstone Tuesday we are visiting my 2nd great grandfather Dwight Henry Day and my 2nd great grandmother Betsey Anderson Click ...