Popular Posts

52 Weeks Of Personal Genealogy History

Sunday, January 1, 2012

52 WEEKS OF ABUNDANT GENEALOGY WEEK 1 FAVORITE BLOG TO READ

Week 1 – Blogs: Blogging is a great way for genealogists to share information with family members, potential cousins and each other. For which blog are you most thankful? Is it one of the earliest blogs you read, or a current one? What is special about the blog and why should others read it?
This challenge runs from Sunday, January 1, 2012 through Saturday, January 7, 2012.
Okay we are at week 1 of the next 52 weeks. I can not pick just one genealogy blog .
One of my favorite blogs is Marian's Roots. Fun reading on a regular basis.
Of course I have to add Randy Seaver's blog. I usually read him at least once a week and back track for the week to catch up.

I look forward to not only working on my family research this year and sharing it with you but finding time to find some new and interesting blogs to read.

Thanks for stopping by for Week 1 of the 52 Weeks of Abundant Genealogy .. Grace

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the Abundant Genealogy series. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete