It is Saturday and I am counting down my Ancestral Name List
I am at my 4th great grandparents Note that earlier great grandparents were done in previous weeks.
I can only go back one generation line in the Lacy family at this time.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion ( 1921 - 2008 )
3. Muriel Day ( 1922 - 1998 )
4. Perry Zion ( 1886 - 1958 )
5. Alta Hall ( 1892 - 1944 )
8. Jonathan Zion ( 1861 - 1927 )
9. Rachel Millsap (1862 - 1945 )
18. Flavious Millsap ( 1832 - 1910 )
19. Anna Woodmansee ( 1841 - 1904 )
36. William Bela Milsap ( 1797 - 1885 )
37. Elizabeth McGuire ( 1805 - 1835 )
72. Robert Millsap born 1773 Randolph, Rowan County, North Carolina to 144. Robert Millsap (1719- 1793 ) and 145. Ellender King ( 1733 - 1796 died 1842 Hamblen, Brown County, Indiana
73. Marcia Massy Lacy born 1764 Augusta County, Virginia died 1842 Gnaw Bone , Brown County, Indiana. Parents unknown at this time
Children of Robert Millsap and Marcia Massy Lacy are
William Bela ( 1797 - 1860) 1. Elizabeth McGuire ( 1805 - 1835) 2. Jane Bunch 1837 ( 1801 - 1839)
James ( 1798- 1860) married 1825 Mary Louisa Hanna (1810- 1837 )
Gabriel (1801 - ?)
Anna ( 1803 - 1857 ) 1824 married Pleasant Weddel
John ( 1805 -1892)
Marcy ( 1805 - ?
Gamathiel ( 1824 - 1908 ) married Susan Ann Ogelsby ( 1826 - )
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
Time line on PATRICK GALLAHER / GALLAGHER what do I know so far? between 1830 and 1838 born in Ireland parents unknown at this time. Th...
For this weeks Tombstone Tuesday I am going to share the tombstone of my great uncle George Day brother of great grandpa William Albert Day...
Sadness Fills My Heart As I Search Records For My Ancestor George Ephriam Hall my 2nd great uncle brother of my great grandfather Arthur R H...
Thomas Minear Millsaps was born on the 23 Dec 1752 in Staunton, Augusta, Virginia, United States and died on the 1st of April 1837 in ...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Cassell Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel Day...
For Tombstone Tuesday I am remembering George W Hall and Louisa Reynolds Hall. George is my great great grandfather. He was born to John H...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Today's Wordless Wednesday photo is from Christmas 1957 is of my family.
Dad , mama , sister Mary and my self . Our dog Lady is sitting on daddy's lap.
I love the white socks and black shoes. This was taken at my grandparents home.
I loved that dress but can not remember the color the top was maybe brown. I was 9 years and my sister was 7 years old here. Be sure and take note of the Christmas tree behind me.