Thursday, November 18, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday My Collection Of Family Photos

One of my most loved treasures is the collection of family photos I have of my ancestors. Most are on my mother's side of the family, but thanks to my aunt Alice I have photos and copies of photos of some of the family.
This darling picture is of my grandfather William H Day 1889 - 1964. He is so adorable with his sweet smile. He was the first child of William A 1867 - 1920 and Carrie ( Lockwood) Day 1870 - 1946. This picture would of been taken in the about 1892 in Ortonville Minnesota. Photographer was Carlson.


This photo has grandpa and grandma Day, in front is me in front of grandpa, my cousin Bonnie, sister Mary and in the front is cute little Cheryl. This was taken some time in the late 1950's at their home.
I adored my grandpa Bill and grandma Grace and to this day miss them terribly. Grandpa was so cute right up to his last days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...