Thursday, December 22, 2011

ON THIS DAY DECEMBER 21 1958 PERRY ZION Passed Away in Winlock Washington

This is one day late but I did not want that to be a reason to not think of him and mention his name to you.
On this day December 21, 1958 Perry Glenn Zion my grandfather on my father's side passed away in Winlock Washington.
Grandpa lived in Washington state and we lived in Minnesota so I never really knew him. I saw him once that I remember and I know that we visited him when I was probably about 3 or 4 years old. I have letters from that visit in my mother's papers.
Grandpa was a farmer and raised black angus cattle. The land is still in the family's possession with one of my cousins running it and others having homes on the property. I have not visited the farm in over 25 years, but hope to be able to do so within the next couple years.
To read more about grandpa Zion search for other postings on right hand side.

Thanks for stopping by to read this posting. If you think we are related please feel free to contact me. I am always looking for cousins. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...