Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Almost WORDLESS WEDNESDAY ~ MEET ONE OF MY BRICK WALL FAMILY Gallagher Line

I just posted about my goals for this year. One is to work on some of my brick walls starting out with my mother's mother's side of the family.
Here is a great tin type photo of my great grandmother on the right side, her sister Bridget and brother William. They are part of my Gallagher / Gallaher family line. On the back of photo my mother has identified the persons in the photo pointing out grandma Katherine is in the dark clothes. I have added (R) on back for future generations.
This is a great old picture, not only showing my ancestors but the clothing of the time. This would of been taken in Wisconsin in the LaCrosse county area.
All I have for this family is the census reports I find on line, a few pictures that was passed down and the hope for more information.
I will share this picture on ancestry for other family members to find in the hopes of starting communications with them.
If you find that you are related to me through the Patrick Gallagher Joanne Riordan Gallagher line I would love to hear from you.
Till later your friend in sharing family research Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...