Monday, June 13, 2016

Sadness Fills My Heart 1910 Census 2nd Great Uncle Found Wisconsin Insane Asylum

Sadness Fills My Heart As I Search Records For My Ancestor George Ephriam Hall my 2nd great uncle brother of my great grandfather Arthur R Hall.



Recently I was working on the Hall family line filling in information and when I came to George.  I saw that he never married and died when he was 44 years old.

George was born in Union, Rock, Wisconsin to George Wilbur Hall 1832 - 1892 and Louisa Maria Reynolds Hall 1832 - 1899.

George was one of six children, Charles, Arthur, Florence, Mark and Agnes.

On July 27th 1892 his father passes away and almost 7 years later on the 11th of March 1899 his mother passes away.

In the 1900 census George is 31 years old, single and renting a farm.  Living with him is his sister Florence 35 years , sister Agnes 28 years and an uncle Theodore Phillips.age 80 years.

In 1905 he is still living with his two sisters but uncle Theodore is no longer living.

By 1910 George's health is failing and he is in the Rock County Insane Asylum listed as an inmate.

George passes away the 07th of Aug 1913 of tuberculous.  He is buried in the Maple Hill cemetery where other members of the family are buried.


Thanks for stopping by, happy hunting . You can read other posts on the Hall family here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...