Tuesday, January 1, 2013

ON THE THIS I AM REMEMBERING MY GRANDMOTHER LUCY McCormick in 1854

 
 
On this day I am remembering my 4th great grandmother Lucy McCormick who died in the year of 1854 during the month of January in Cane Creek, Lee, Virginia.
Lucy was born to William McCormic Jr.and Agnes Adams  in 1772 in Hanover, Virginia. Lucy married John W Zion and together they had 10 children.  Their 4th child was my 3rd  grandfather McCormick Zion.  Their children were Jacob, George, John W, McCormick, Elizabeth, Girl, William, Matthew, boy and Rachel.

Lucy is probably buried in Zion Cemetary in Lee County, Virginia near her husband and relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...