Wednesday, July 24, 2019

David Chauncey Christman Carpenter Born 188 Years Ago July 24th



Today the 24th of July, my 3rd great uncle  David Chauncey Christman Carpenter was born 188 years ago , the year was 1831.
David is the son of Daniel Christman and my great great grandmother Harriet Carpenter. 
Daniel and Harriet also had a daughter Monica who would travel with her mother to Minnesota at a later date along with other family members.
Daniel Christman passed away in 1837 and some time after that Harriet's father, Harmon Carpenter adopted Daniel, changed his name to Carpenter and raised as his son.

David married a woman named Lovina, last name unknown at this moment.  Three children were born to them. 
David passed away in New York on the 5th of September 1899 at the age of 68 years old.

His mother Harriet married two more times and had seven children with Levi Anderson.  Levi would pass away in New York in 1858.

Harriet would travel to Minnesota with her living children , marry again and die at the age of 94 years old out living three husbands and three of her children.

So I will say happy birthday to my uncle David Chauncey Christman Carpenter and continue to learn more about your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...