Saturday, July 13, 2019

Surname Saturday Hall Family Arthur R Hall

It's Surname Saturday, and I am counting down  my Ancestral Name List each week.

 I am working on my great grandfathers and up to #10 who is Arthur Hall

GENERATION 4

1. Grace Zion
2. Dad Zion
3. Mom ( Day)
4. Grandpa Perry Zion
5. Grandma Alta Hall born June 26, 1892 Evansville Wisconsin to Arthur R and Mabel (Coleman) Hall. Alta married Perry June 11, 1913 in Taylor, Nebraska. They had 5 children, John, George, Alice , Arthur ( my dad) and Joe . Grandma Alta died February 21, 1944 in Winlock Wisconsin.

10. Arthur Reynolds Hall was born September 19,1863 in Evansville, Wisconsin to George W and Louisa Maria Reynolds.
Arthur married Married Mabel Jane Coleman August 28, 1891.
They had 3 children Alta my grandma, Mae Bell, and Pearl Myrtle.

20. George Wilbur Hall born June 13, 1832 in Hardwick, Vermont to John Hall Jr. and Sally Grimes.

George married Louisa Maria Reynolds November 29, 1860.
They had 6 children, Arthur, Charles Norton, Florence , Mark Alonzo, George Ephriam and Agnes Maria.
George died July 27, 1892.

40. John Hall Jr. was born February 4, 1802 to John and Elizabeth (?) Hall.
He married Sally Grimes May 10, 1825.
They had 7 children Hepizbah Maria, Caroline Augusta, George Wilbur, John Alonzo, Harriet Sophia, Mary Elizabeth and Sally Rebecca.
John died October 22, 1838.

80. John Hall born July 25, 1767 in New Hampshire. Married Elizabeth ?

As of this time this is all I know about the HALL family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...