Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday George W Hall & Louisa Marie Reynolds



For Tombstone Tuesday I am remembering George W Hall and Louisa Reynolds Hall. George is my great great grandfather. He was born to John Hall Jr and Sally Grimes. He married Louisa Marie Reynolds.
George was born 13 June 1832 in Vermont and died 27 July 1892 in Wisconsin.
He and Louisa had six children. Charles, Arthur ( my great grandfather), Florence, Mark, George and Agnes.
The 1870 and 1880 census has him living in Wisconsin with an occupation of a farmer.
Agnes was born 1832 in New York to John Gilbert Reynolds and Mandania Grover. She passed away in 1899. This is a nice large stone that not only names George but also his wife and mother Sally.
http://myfamilyrootsrundeep.blogspot.com/2010/08/tombstone-tuesday-sally-grimes-hall-of.html
Thanks for stopping by.. hope to have you visit again soon. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...