Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday Almost Linnie Olson Lockwood



I can never be totally Wordless. Today's posting is of Linnie Olson Lockwood. She was the first wife of John Lockwood. John Lockwood was the brother of my great grandmother Carrie Lockwood Day. This would make her my great aunt in law.
Linnie and John had three children Pearl, Ruby and Irving. They divorced sometime 1919 or 1920. The 1920 census has them still living together though they are divorced in marital status. She remarried and so did John . As of now I do not have a death date for her.
Looking at the 1920 census for John's second wife strangely has her divorced but still living with her ex husband and his family. John and second wife did not marry till 1925.
I was able to add this picture to the listing for Linnie at http://www.ancestry.com/. Now other members of her family can see what she looked like. I luckily also had pictures for her son Irving and daughter Pearl. Sadly so many of my pictures are not identified and now all that could of identified them are gone.
Thanks for stopping by.. grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...