Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 7 Starting to Organize your photos

Each of these steps will be an on going part of the family research but a great way to at least get started with each part. For example I have been working on Step 6 all along. As I find more information this step keeps continuing.
Now on to Week 7
Take that huge pile of photos that you gathered earlier and start to search them by generations, vacations you took, special family gatherings etc. Put these for now in large brown envelopes that are clearly labeled. DO NOT THROW AWAY... PRECIOUS PHOTOS ... This process will help you determine how much work you have in the future. As you take new photos continue this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...