Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Historical Maps Can Help Your Family Research

This evening I have been busy working on other blogs of mine and missing working on this one and searching the internet for great information or articles. We have just moved to Texas in the last month and I am still unpacking. As I unpack I come across the Genealogy books, Family history notebooks and our family pictures. I have so much I need to do and want to do. Need to get back to my research and searching for interesting articles that I think will be useful in my family history notebooks. I found this article and am sharing it with you . One of my goals is to have my history more than names and dates. I want depth to it and this is a great article help me put my ideas together. Hope that you enjoy the article also and will follow me in this blog and my others.
http://users.anet.com/~jeffb/jabco/gatj/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...