Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sentimental Sunday - Grandma Grace and Grandpa Bill



Sentimental Sunday ... anything I post about my grandma Grace and grandpa Bill Day is always sentimental. I grew up with them in my life, living just blocks away from each other. I saw them several times a week with trips to church a couple of times a week, helping them with their lawn work and just visiting, drinking ginger ale and eating cookies.

This is my grandparents in the early 1950's. Grandma is in her fur coat and best hat. Grandpa is so cute in his coat and hat and ready to go to church.


I have a bear made out of this coat. My sister took mama's mink and grandma's fur coat and had stuffed bears made for all of us girls.


I have many wonderful memories of my grandparents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...