Saturday, April 9, 2011

Surname Saturday Grimes Family

Tonight I am reviewing the Grimes Family for Surname Saturday.

 41. Sally Grimes was married to 40. John Hall Jr on 10th of May 1825. Sally was born 18 November 1801 and passed away the 17th of January 1873 in Evansville Illinois.

Sally and John had seven children, Hepizibah, Caroline, George, John , Harriet, Mary and Sally. Their son George is my ancestor and you can see the Hall name here.

Sally was the daughter of 82.Nathan Grimes and 83. Hepisbeth or Hepzibah Lovejoy.
Nathan was born 16 December 1772 in Massachuettes and died 01 March 1856 in New Hampshire. Hepisbeth was born 24 of November 1774.
Sally and Nathan had three children that I know of, Edward, Sally and Nathan.

Nathan is the son of  164 William Grimes and mother is unknown at this time.

Not much is known about the Grimes family at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...