Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Time To Get Busy With My Family Research Again

It has been months since I have spent any time postings here. It has been months since I have done any family research also. Seems life gets in the way and my family research goes on the back burner.  Just recently I did some straightening of my family note books. I then started to do some searching through the piles of family information and started to do some filing in the notebooks.
My family note books are divided into 4 colors.

Blue is the color of my paternal grandfather family, green for my paternal grandmothers family. On my mother's side is red for her father's side and for her mothers side I am using white for now. I do not have much on this side of the family but want to find a pretty bright yellow color for that side. My note books have grown and it is time to go to Office Max and buy some add to the collection.
Each note book not only holds family information but copies of pictures, tombstones and any other information to tell a story.  I want to look at the note book and see the story as I page through.

I hope that you all have a wonderful 4th of July.  Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...