It is Saturday and I am counting down my Ancestral Name List
I am at my 4th great grandparents Note that earlier great grandparents were done in previous weeks.
I can only go back one generation line in the Lacy family at this time.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion ( 1921 - 2008 )
3. Muriel Day ( 1922 - 1998 )
4. Perry Zion ( 1886 - 1958 )
5. Alta Hall ( 1892 - 1944 )
8. Jonathan Zion ( 1861 - 1927 )
9. Rachel Millsap (1862 - 1945 )
18. Flavious Millsap ( 1832 - 1910 )
19. Anna Woodmansee ( 1841 - 1904 )
36. William Bela Milsap ( 1797 - 1885 )
37. Elizabeth McGuire ( 1805 - 1835 )
72. Robert Millsap born 1773 Randolph, Rowan County, North Carolina to 144. Robert Millsap (1719- 1793 ) and 145. Ellender King ( 1733 - 1796 died 1842 Hamblen, Brown County, Indiana
73. Marcia Massy Lacy born 1764 Augusta County, Virginia died 1842 Gnaw Bone , Brown County, Indiana. Parents unknown at this time
Children of Robert Millsap and Marcia Massy Lacy are
William Bela ( 1797 - 1860) 1. Elizabeth McGuire ( 1805 - 1835) 2. Jane Bunch 1837 ( 1801 - 1839)
James ( 1798- 1860) married 1825 Mary Louisa Hanna (1810- 1837 )
Gabriel (1801 - ?)
Anna ( 1803 - 1857 ) 1824 married Pleasant Weddel
John ( 1805 -1892)
Marcy ( 1805 - ?
Gamathiel ( 1824 - 1908 ) married Susan Ann Ogelsby ( 1826 - )
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
On or about this day Robert Millsaps passed away in December of 1793 in Randolph North Carolina. Robert was born in Belfast, Ireland in 17...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Woodmansee Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel ...
For Time Line Thursday I am continuing with Harriet Carpenter my third great grandmother who I posted on earlier today. 1811 December 13...
Fearless Females Blog Post 18 - Favorite Female Ancestor ~ HARRIET CARPENTER CHRISMAN ANDERSON COCOGNEMarch will be Fearless Female Month over at Accidental Genealogist . I will post all or some of the prompts during the month of March. I ch...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
On this day December 5th in 1905 my grandmother Harriet Carpenter died. Next week on the 13th it will be the anniversary of her birth. S...
Thomas Minear Millsaps was born on the 23 Dec 1752 in Staunton, Augusta, Virginia, United States and died on the 1st of April 1837 in ...