It is Saturday and I am counting down my Ancestral Name List
I am at my 4th great grandparents Note that earlier great grandparents were done in previous weeks.
I can only go back one generation line in the Lacy family at this time.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion ( 1921 - 2008 )
3. Muriel Day ( 1922 - 1998 )
4. Perry Zion ( 1886 - 1958 )
5. Alta Hall ( 1892 - 1944 )
8. Jonathan Zion ( 1861 - 1927 )
9. Rachel Millsap (1862 - 1945 )
18. Flavious Millsap ( 1832 - 1910 )
19. Anna Woodmansee ( 1841 - 1904 )
36. William Bela Milsap ( 1797 - 1885 )
37. Elizabeth McGuire ( 1805 - 1835 )
72. Robert Millsap born 1773 Randolph, Rowan County, North Carolina to 144. Robert Millsap (1719- 1793 ) and 145. Ellender King ( 1733 - 1796 died 1842 Hamblen, Brown County, Indiana
73. Marcia Massy Lacy born 1764 Augusta County, Virginia died 1842 Gnaw Bone , Brown County, Indiana. Parents unknown at this time
Children of Robert Millsap and Marcia Massy Lacy are
William Bela ( 1797 - 1860) 1. Elizabeth McGuire ( 1805 - 1835) 2. Jane Bunch 1837 ( 1801 - 1839)
James ( 1798- 1860) married 1825 Mary Louisa Hanna (1810- 1837 )
Gabriel (1801 - ?)
Anna ( 1803 - 1857 ) 1824 married Pleasant Weddel
John ( 1805 -1892)
Marcy ( 1805 - ?
Gamathiel ( 1824 - 1908 ) married Susan Ann Ogelsby ( 1826 - )
On or about this day Robert Millsaps passed away in December of 1793 in Randolph North Carolina. Robert was born in Belfast, Ireland in 17...
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
Time line on PATRICK GALLAHER / GALLAGHER what do I know so far? between 1830 and 1838 born in Ireland parents unknown at this time. Th...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...
Time for Surname Saturday and I am sharing my Gobble / Gabel line from Offenbach Germany (1) Grace Zion daughter (2) Arthur Zion b April ...
Will Of John Lovejoy PAGE 4 Getting To Know My Lovejoy Ancestral Roots POST # 5 I am researching my Lovejoy family over several posts. J...
Tonight I was reading a little of Genea-Musings blog ... from there I followed the link to https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Family_History_...
I just found this photo on http://www.ancestry.com/ in the last few days. It was posted by a distant cousin Soozinn3 on her family page. ...