Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tombstone Tuesday Coleman John Henry Cheuvront Alta Angeline Family 2nd Great Grandfather Grandmother

Today is Tuesday and time to share a tombstone from my family tree.

Up until tonight I had not searched for the tombstones of one of my paternal 

great grandparents last resting place.

John Henry Coleman born 16th of June 1839 to Elic Alexander Coleman and Catherine Beiler

On 01 July 1866 John married Alta Angeline Cheuvront born 27 May 1848 and died 28 September 1937.  They married Greenwood , Cass, Nebraska. 






Both are buried in Kent Cemetery in Taylor, Loup, Nebraska along with many family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...