Thursday, March 21, 2019

Treasure Chest Thursday Marriage Records of Epherine Philo and Ephraim Lockwood 1866

Katherine Philo in the North American Family Histories 1500 - 2000 

Katherine Philo ( Katherine Fillow )
Female
Birth Date 18 Feb 1831
First Marriage Date 12 April 1866
Father Aaron Fillow
Mother Elizabeth Hough
Spouse Ephraim Lockwood
Child Gertrude May Lockwood 

Source Book title The Fillow, Philo and Phileo Genealogy a record of descendants of John Fillow a Huguenott 
Source Ancestry. com Family Histories 1500 - 2000 data base on line



Ephraim Lockwood is my 4th great uncle , his brother Hiram E Lockwood is my 3rd great grandfather . Hiram married Emma Moser Mosier my 3rd great grandmother

Hiram is the son of John Lockwood  and Anna Sturges also known as Mary Polly 
Hiram son John Lockwood and Betsey Eddington are my great great grandparents
Their daughter Carrie Betsey Lockwood married William Albert Day and are my great grandparents
Their Son William H Day married Grace Esler ( Daly)  and they are my grandparents
Their daughter Muriel Joyce Day is my mother , She married Arthur Ray Zion my father. 
and then there is me Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...