I am up to the Cheuvront Family in my Surname Saturday postings.
(1) Grace Zion daughter of (2) Arthur Zion and (3) Muriel Day
this picture is of Arthur and Muriel mid 1940's in Texas
Arthur Zion born 30 April 1921 Craig Colorado and died 15 September 2008 in Duluth Minnesota son of (4) Perry Zion born 12 December 1886 Kendal Kansas died 21 December 1958 Winlock Washington and (5)Alta Hall born 26 June 1892 Evansville Wisconsin died 21 February 1944 Winlock Washington. Alta and Perry were married 11 June 1913 in Taylor, Nebraska. Arthur married Muriel Day born 21 February 1922 and died February 28, 2000. Arthur and Muriels married 30 October 1943.
Mabel Coleman Hall and Arthur Reynolds Hall. Alta is pictured in the middle.
(5) Alta Louise Hall daughter of (10) Arthur Reynolds Hall born 19 September 1863 Evansville Wisconsin and died 08 July 1919 Craig Colorado and (11) Mabel Coleman born 01 July 1872 Greenwood, Nebraska and died 14 March 1946. They were 28 August 1891.
(11) Mabel Coleman daughter of ( 22) John Henry Coleman born 16 June 1839 died 20 September 1922 and (23) Alta Cheuvront born 27 May 1848 Mt Vernon, Ohio and died 28 September 1937 Taylor Loup Nebraska. They were married 20 September 1922.
Alta Cheuvront Coleman is on the left back row. Sitting in front is Lemuel Cheuvront and Mary Rouse.
(23) Alta Cheuvront daughter of (46) Lemuel Green Cheuvront born 12 November 1812 in Vermont. Died 12 November 1896 and ( 47) Mary A Rouse born 30 October 1813 and died 21 January 1904.
(46) Lemuel Green Cheuvront son of (92) Aaron Cheuvront born 14 March 1780 in Fredricksburg, Virginia died 09 February 1863 in Jackson, West Virginia and (93) Sarah Richards
(92) Aaron Cheuvront son ( 184)Joseph Cheuvront 01 February 1755 in France died 31 March 1832 in West Virginia and (185) Elizabeth Ellsworth born in France and died 1800 in Good Hope West Virginia
(184) Joseph Cheuvront son of (368) Francois Cheuvront and (369) Nichole Febvre both of France
Thanks for stopping by for Surname Saturday. If any names sound familiar please let me know.. Grace
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
Time line on PATRICK GALLAHER / GALLAGHER what do I know so far? between 1830 and 1838 born in Ireland parents unknown at this time. Th...
For this weeks Tombstone Tuesday I am going to share the tombstone of my great uncle George Day brother of great grandpa William Albert Day...
Sadness Fills My Heart As I Search Records For My Ancestor George Ephriam Hall my 2nd great uncle brother of my great grandfather Arthur R H...
Thomas Minear Millsaps was born on the 23 Dec 1752 in Staunton, Augusta, Virginia, United States and died on the 1st of April 1837 in ...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Cassell Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel Day...
For Tombstone Tuesday I am remembering George W Hall and Louisa Reynolds Hall. George is my great great grandfather. He was born to John H...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...