Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday Margaret Maston Loder at Shaffer Cemetery


Today for Tombstone Tuesday I am highlighting my

Margaret Maston Loder

born 2 March 1811 and died 23 Nov 1884

Margaret is buried in Sheffer Pioneer Cemetery in Nebraska

Margaret was married to William Loder

Margaret is not directly related to me . She is the mother in law of my 2nd Great Grand Uncle

Elic Chalker Coleman Jr who married Nancy Jane Loder

Sheffer Cemetery is a small cemetery in Nebraska with tombstones of mainly Colemans, Loders

and Shaffer's. It is one of those cemeteries that is on my wish list to visit some day.

Thanks for stopping by for Tombstone Tuesday.. Grace
I received a friendly reminder that I should source this picture which is very accurate. I found this photo on www.ancestry.com and Susan Peterson was kind enough to take it and post it.
She is also related to Margaret so some how Susan and I are related. Will be contacting her to find out how. Thanks again Susan

1 comment:

  1. This is a photograph that I took at Sheffer Pioneer Cemetery in 2010. Please remember to credit your sources. Thank you. She is the mother-in-law of my great grand aunt, so we must be connected somehow!

    ReplyDelete

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...