Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday John H and Mary Cassell Zion




For today's Tombstone Tuesday I am remembering my great great grandparents John Henderson Zion and Mary Cassell Zion.
John was born 28th of November 1831 in Indiania and died 22 April 1920 in Foster Missouri. Mary was born the 19th October 1834 in Illinois and died 20 November 1919 in Iowa.
John and Mary were married 8th of September 1853 and had 5 children. Mary, William, Jonathan, Etta and Annie. Their son Jonathan is my great grandfather.

The pictures of John and Mary plus the picture of the tombstone were found on http://www.ancestry.com/. They were shared by Sue a distant cousin. They are buried in Decatur, Iowa.

Thanks for stopping by... Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...