Sunday, November 7, 2010

This Week in the Family History - November 7 - 13

This week in my Family History and the relatives I am especially thinking of this week

Nov 7th Anna Day was born in 1742 and passed away 3rd June 1815. She is my 4th great grand aunt and her parents are Isaac and Anna (Foote) Day

Nov 10th Flavious Millsap was born in 1832 in Indiana and passed away 10th of April 1910 in Kansas. He married Anna Woodmansee and is my 2nd great grandfather. I am related through his daughter Rachel Millsap who married Jonathan Adam Zion


Nov 12th Ephrain Lockwood was born in 1814 in New York. Ephrain was married to Jane ? and then to Katherine Philo. He died 31 May 1877 and is my 3rd great uncle

Nov 12th Reuben Asher Chapin was born in 1830 in New York. Reuben was married to Lourinda Cheuvront. He passed away 07 of September 1906. He is my 5th great grandfather and I am related through his daughter Kate. Kate married John Beiler.

Nov 12th Lemuel Cheuvront was born 1812 in Virginia and also passed away Nov 12th Lemuel Cheuvront died in 1896 in Colorado . Lemuel was married to Mary Rouse. He is my 3rd great grandfather and I am related through his daughter Alta
Nov 13 Ebenezer Coleman was born in 1831 in Ohio and died 25th of July 1894. He is my 2nd great uncle and his parents are Alexander ( Elic ) Coleman and Catherine Beiler Coleman


Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...