Today I am sharing my Linder family line hoping to make contact with a distant family member.
My Linder family tree is the following
For Surname Saturday I am preparing the chart for my Zion family. This is my father's name. and I'm going in Ahnentafel order for my ancestral surnames. The line goes from me to my ancestor Linder of Switzerland landing in Pennsylvania in 1733 at the age of 53.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion b April 30 1920 d Sept 15 2008
3. Muriel Day b Feb 23 1922 d Feb 28 1998
4. Perry Zion b Dec 12 1886 Kendal Kansas d Dec 21 1958
5. Alta L Hall b June 26 1892 Evansville Wisconsin d Feb 21 1944
8. Johanthan Zion b Sept 29 1861 Decatuer Iowa d April 07 1927 Craig Colorado
9. Rachel Millsap b April 19 1862 Mountain ayr Iowa d May 13 1945
16. John Henderson Zion b Nov 28 1831 d April 22 1920
17. Mary cassell b Oct 19 1834 d Nov 20 1919
32. McCormick Zion b Jan 22 1795 North Fork Virginia d Dec 26 Decatur iowa
33. Mary Goble b April 14 1796 Holston River Virginia d Nov 20 1835 Rush Indiania
66. John Gobble b 1766 Washington, Virginia d 1846 Washington, Virginia
67. Jemima Linder b 1774 Washington, Virginia d 1876 Washington, Virginia
134. Antony Linder b 1735 d 1801
135. Mary Newland b 1735 d 1800
268. Simon Linder b 1680 d 1751 Simon
269. Margarete b 1691 d 1736
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
On or about this day Robert Millsaps passed away in December of 1793 in Randolph North Carolina. Robert was born in Belfast, Ireland in 17...
For Tombstone Tuesday I am remembering my great grandfather and great grandmother William Albert and Carrie Lockwood Day. My hubby and I...
Recently I have been putting together the records I have on William Bella Millsap and decided to start a time line on his life to help me ...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
Just wanted to let you know some of the new things at www.ancestry.com . If you are a member of ancestry.com you can check out these links. ...
Today I wanted to show you a beautiful wedding picture I have of my great aunt Grace (Day )Gatzemeyer Crosby. I do not have much informati...
Today for Surname Saturday I am sharing my Anderson line using Ahnentafel Report (25) Betsy Ann Anderson married Dwight H Day in 1856. She...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...