Wednesday, December 5, 2012

REMEMBERING My 3 times Great Grandmother HARRIET CARPENTER This Week


On this day December 5th in 1905 my grandmother Harriet Carpenter died. Next week on the 13th it will be the anniversary of her birth. She was born in 1811 to Harmon and Phobe ( Christensen ) Carpenter in New York.  Harriet's second husband was my great grandfather Levi Anderson.
After Levi's death in New York Harriet came to Minnesota where her sons had moved. Here she met and married her third husband and is buried next to him in a small country cemetery.
You can read Harriet's time line here and more of her story here.
It has been some time since I visited my research of Harriet. Will have to take some time to refresh her story and see if anything can be found.
Thanks for stopping by to help me remember my 3rd great grandma Harriet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...