Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March is Women's History Month ... Meet The Women In My Life # 3


March is Women's History Month ... Meet The Women In My Life # 3
This is my great aunt Pearl (Hall ) Sauer. Pictured with her is Johnnie Zion and the baby is Mary Sturm .
Pearl is the sister of my grandma Alta and baby Johnnie is Alta's son. My father identified the baby as Mary Sturm , so this would be Pearl's sister Mae daughter.
The back of the photo says that Johnnie is 19 months 5 days , Pearl is 15 years and Mary is 5 weeks. This picture would of been taken March 28 1915 using Johnnie's birthday as a time line.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely a beautiful tribute to this beautiful aunt.......Was Johnnie the model for the "Quppie Dolls", he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a cutie in this picture isn't he. Became a great big strong lumber jack.

    ReplyDelete

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...