Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting Organized with Family History in 52 weeks Week 6

Getting Organized with Family History in 52 weeks Week 6.. Little behind on these posts. My work is getting in the way with the things I enjoy one is blogging and another is my family research.
I am still working on organizing my family notebooks and buying more and more tabs with dividers and getting everything looking nice. As I do this I spot more relatives that I have not spent any time with. So much to do and to look forward to learning.
This week we are going through those notebooks and starting to see if they are in our family program. Is their information been entered.
This is of course an on going process and hopefully once I get myself organized I will keep up with it.

Hope that you are enjoying your family research a hidden treasure.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...