Monday, March 1, 2010

Remembering My Family This Week

This is a very quiet week for family happenings.

February 28th is one of the hardest days for me. My sweet mother left us in 1998. She was a blessing for all of us to know and I miss her so much.

March 2nd my great x 11 Casper Henckel passed away in 1651. He was born in 1576 in Allendorf Lumda, Oberhesser Hessen darmstadt Germany and passed away same place. This line did not come to the United States till the early 1700's. First ancestor to be in the US and die in the US was Rev. Anthony 2 Jacob Henckel . He would be my great grandfather x8. He and his wife lived and died in Germantown Pennsylvania.

Thanks For Stopping By.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...