Saturday, August 8, 2009

Genealogy News Update

Interesting updates from a genealogy email I received


rallyat the Michigan State Capitol and the State Library complex Read this article , hope that they can stop this money cut. Probably won't though.

Merger Creates Britain’s Leading Genealogy Company
1930 Census Is Free on Footnote In August!
Ancestry.com Expands Jewish Records Collection
Crimes of Your Great-Grandfathers ... this is an interesting article if you are in to this type of history. I have a great great uncle that was murdered while doing his security job on the docks of Duluth Minnesota. I have not found any more information on this yet. Then I have a great great uncle that died accidently but his sister thought he was murdered. What else is in our family tree to still search out. I have started a new blog site that features old news articles this type at http://thewanderingnewsgatherer.blogspot.com/


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...