Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Georgia Non Indexed Death Certificates 1928 to 1930

Here is a quick post that I found at Southern Graves that may be of interest to some of you. I do not have anyone in Georgia during that time period. Hope that it helps some of you.


The Georgia State Archives has added Non-Indexed Death Certificates, 1928-1930 to Georgia's Virtual Vault. From the site: "This Death Certificate search system is provided as an interim solution until the records for 1928-1930 can be indexed and added to the Death Certificate Collection. Many users have asked for these records, so we are providing them with scanned images of the original Vital Records index."


Thanks to Lowcountry Africana for posting this to the Georgia Root Diggers group at GenealogyWise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...