Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Great Grand Uncle Elic



Today my great grand uncle Elic Lemuel Coleman would be 141 years old if alive.
He was born Oct 13 1868 to John Henry Coleman and Alta Cheuvront and passed away Nov 1 1944.

He was married twice, first to Alta Elliot and then to Dora Shelton. He had a total of eight children. The 1900 census has him renting, a carpenter and living in Nebraska.

Picture is of John Henry, Alta and their 5 children.

The birthday boy is top row first on left. How handsome he was. Standing next to him is my Great Grandma Mabel Coleman Hall.

These old pictures are treasures from the past. I am so thankful that those family members who have them share with us who do not. This picture is from a family history book.

Happy Birthday Uncle Elic. Your family is thinking of you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...