Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Plan of Action Investigate a Sibling or Cousin


My plan of action for this next week is to find information on a sibling or cousin of one of my ancestors. We often can get tunnel vision in our search to find our ancestors, and we overlook extended family members.

So this week I will search for information on my great grandfather Arthur Hall who married Mabel Jane Coleman. I know so little about him. I hope to find more information by not only searching him but looking for information on his brothers and sisters.
This picture is of Arthur Hall and his wife Mabel Coleman Hall with their children Mae Belle, Alta Louise and Pearl Myrtle. Alta is my grandmother.

Lets see if I can find anything new on this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...