Sunday, September 27, 2009

Remembering My Family 9/27 to 10/3

Remembering My Family the week of September 27th thru October 3rd

On September 28th, 1937, Alta A (Cheuvront ) Coleman passed away in Taylor Loup Nebraska at the age of 89 years old. She is my 2nd Great Grandmother on my father's side. She was born to Lemuel and Mary (Rouse).


This is a picture of Alta and her family. Alta is top row left hand side. Next to her brother Thomas and her sister Sarah. Seated is her parents.

On October 1st, 1780, Harmon Carpenter was born in Delhi, New York . He is my 4th Great Grandfather on my mother's side. I do not know who his parents were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...