Sunday, December 18, 2011

FAVORITE Blog READINGS From The Week On Family Research aka Genealogy

One of my favorite articles to read is where other's share their favorite blog readings for the week. I find this a perfect way to find new and interesting family history researchers.  Here are some of my favorite readings of the week.
One listed was Ancestrally Challenged  article on 100 signs you're addicted to Genealogy. Not only did I read that one posting research plans.

Another one is Marian's Roots and Rambles posting on You're Researching but Are You  Reading

Or Seven Mistakes That Are Holding Your Genealogy Back by Free Genealogy Resources

Check out Ruth's Recommendations for more ideas.
Till later thanks for stopping by and keep on researching.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...