Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY MAMA IN THE 1930s Mora Minnsota Day Family

I love looking at old pictures of my mom or dad. For almost wordless Wednesday I am sharing this wonderful old photo of my mother on the right. On the left is my aunt Daisy, her sister my mother Muriel. I am guessing she is a young teenager so this is from the mid 1930's. Note the old car in the back ground. This was taken either in Mora or Ogalvie Minnesota I am guessing. Not sure who the gentleman in the hat is. Could be one of my grandfather's brothers.
No writing on the back so a mystery. It now is identified with my aunt Daisy and mother so future generations do not have to make the guessing game. This is the Day family. If we connect I would love to hear from you

Have a great Wednesday.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...