Saturday evening and I will continue my Surname Saturday postings. Tonight I am working on my family McGuyer / McGuire family. This line is on my father's side the Zion side.
1. Grace Zion
2. Arthur Zion b April 30 1920 d Sept 15 2008
3. Muriel Day b Feb 23 1922 d Feb 28 1998
4. Perry Zion b Dec 12 1886 Kendal Kansas d Dec 21 1958
5. Alta L Hall b June 26 1892 Evansville Wisconsin d Feb 21 1944
8. Jonathan Zion b Sept 29 1861 Decatuer Iowa d April 07 1927 Craig Colorado
9. Rachel Millsap b April 19 1862 Mount Ayr, Ringgold county Iowa d May 13 1945 Spanaway Pierce county, Washington
18. Flavious Armenious Millsap b Nov 10 1832 in Bedford Lawrence d April 02, 1910 in Syracuse Kansas, Lawrence married
19. Anne Woodmansee on Sept 01 1857 in Leon Decatur Iowa. She was b July 10, 1841 Indiania and d July 04 1904 Kansas
36. William Bela Millsap b Jan 10, 1797 in Green Co, Tennessee d August 15, 1885 in Decatur Co Iowa
37. Elizabeth McGuire b Nov 17 1805 in Kentucky d Aug 14, 1835 in Lawrence, Indiania
74. John McGuire b 1780 Kentucky d 1840 Indiania
75. Lucy Hensley b 1782 Virginia d 1854 Indiania
148. John McGuire b 22 April 1756 Dublin Ireland d 10 April 1837 Kentucky
149. Nancy Holden b Dec 1756 Ireland d 2 May 1837 Kentucky
296. James McGuire b 1734 Ireland d 19 Aug 1782 at Battle of Blue Licks Kentucky
297. ? Margaret Elizabeth Black
Tonight while doing some research on this family name following links at ancestry I came up with the last three families. I need to do further research to verify all the information available on ancestry.
Information was found on ancestry through census reports and other documents available.
I'm following my ahnentafel report for my Surname Saturday posts. My fourth surname is the Millsap name 1. Grace Zion 2. Dad Zion 4. ...
A common phrase when I was growing up was shirt tail relatives. Just what does that really mean. What brought forth these memories of past ...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Woodmansee Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel ...
I have been going through piles and piles of pictures, letters and cards. I have been the keeper of all since sometime in 1998. My pla...
For Surname Saturday I am sharing my Cassell Family Name using an Ahnentefel Report. (1) Grace Zion (2) Arthur Zion married (3) Muriel Day...
As I posted last night I have joined the Family History Writing Challenge . I decided to start with one of my 5th great grandfather. He is ...
I started this post on my vintage postcard blog and after turning around found out that it was written to my Appleton Esler so decided it f...
Smoky Mountain Family Historian posted yesterday that she is starting a new series of looking at her ancestors neighbors in the census. ...
Matrilineal Monday is the female line of a family. This line can be so much harder to research and ends in brick walls a lot of times. Jo...
Among the old family treasures that were passed down are 4 vintage postcards addressed to my great grand aunt Mary Gallaher. She is the sist...