Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On This Day McCormic Zion passed away in Decatur Iowa

On this day December 26 1863 my third great grandfather McCormic Zion passed away. He is one my third great grand fathers. He was born 22nd of  January 1795 in North Folk Holstin River, Washington county Virginia.
This posting is one day late but he is thought of today and every day.  He was married twice and his second wife Mary Gobble is my third great grand mother.
McCormick had four children, three with Mary with son John Henderson being my second great grandfather.
You can read more about McCormick and John Henderson by looking on the right hand side for postings on Zion family members.
Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...