Well already week 4 of getting organized with our family history. I am only half way done putting new dividers with larger tabs in my notebooks. I have separated my family note books . I have one note book with my mother's maiden name and another notebook with other family names in that line.
I am doing the same with my fathers side. As the other names grow and some will they will get their own family note book.
So for week four we will continue with the sorting of papers, updating our notebooks and start wandering around http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/, http://www.genforum.genealogy.com/,http://www.cyndislist.com/
So busy week with getting organized and searching the internet.
Thanks For Stopping By.. Grace
A Genealogical Journey A chronicle of ongoing research with genealogy tips for the internet researcher. If you see any surnames that are familiar to you, feel free to message me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am nowhere done searching for my roots. For my missing family members. So many to fine so little time. This has been a hard few years ...
-
Saturday night and the weather here has been stormy. It is starting to clear up and a I think it is a perfect time to join Randy Seaver Sat...
-
Saturday and time to take a look at one of my surnames. If by chance you find we are related I hope to hear from you. Tonight I am looking ...
-
Here is a picture of George and Selma Johnson Day that I think may be a wedding photo of them. They were married in 1892 in Big Stone Coun...
No comments:
Post a Comment