Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 101 Award Received .. I Am Happy For So Much


Indeeds has been so kind to give me this award. With the acceptance of the Happy 101 award, I need to list 10 things that make me happy and nominate 10 other deserving blogs

First Things That Make Me Happy

1. My sweet husband
2. My children , grandchildren and other family members
3. A smile from a child
4. My cat Spooky purr's
5. Being Cancer Free and sober
6. My family mementos
7. My books
8. Seeing the ocean or Gulf of Mexico
9. Walking in a cemetery taking pictures
10. Hunting for treasures at thrift stores
These are the things that make me happy and thankful every day for all I have. Thank you so awarding me for this award.

Ten blogs to whom I would like to pass the "Happy 101 Award
Thanks for stopping by... hope that you come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - I am honored! And I like your #10 - my daughter and I also love to haunt the thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for thinking of me for your "Sweet & Happy List." :) I do like your personal happy list, and I, too, enjoy the ocean / Gulf. V.

    ReplyDelete

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...