Friday, January 22, 2010

McCormick Zion Family History Pamphlet A True Treasure




This is a group of papers and photos I came across while getting organized. I had been given these a few years back and filed in the front of one of my family notebooks. This is copies of a family pamphlet entitled the " McCormic Zion record of himself and family. "
Has names and birthdays of his children. Included is a letter from the family member who has the pamphlet and a letter from my aunt Alice. Thanks to her hard work for years we got a good start on this side of the families history.

Included is a copy of the certificate of authenticity dated August 22nd 1988



This is a family treasure that is in the hands of a family member.



1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to ramble through the stack of notebooks to see what I might have stuck in the front-- to check out at another time. You truly do have a treasure in this pamphlet.

    ReplyDelete

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...