Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday Col John Dickenson ? Distant Relative Through Marriage


This is such a fantastic tombstone.. just had to share it today.
In memory of Col John Dickenson who died Feb 21 1799 in Hatfield Massachuetts in the 92 year of his age
Headstone Details
Cemetery name
The Hill Cemetery
Name on headstone
Col John Dickenson
Birth
1707 - Hatfield, Hampshire, Mass
Death
1799 - Hatfield Hampshire Massachuetts
I believe this is a distant relative through marriage to my Coleman line. Need to work on linking his wife to my relatives. Will share my findings at a later time.
Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...