Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Same birthday as yours?

Saturday Night Genealogy fun over at Randy Seaver's.http://www.geneamusings.com/2010/10/saturday-night-genealogy-fun-same.html
Randy says...
Hey there, Genealogy Jedis - it's Saturday Night - time for more Genealogy Fun!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) Is there a person in your genealogy database that has the same birth date that you do? If so, tell us about him or her - what do you know, and how is s/he related to you?
2) For bonus points, how did you determine this? What feature or process did you use in your software to work this problem out? I think the Calendar feature probably does it, but perhaps you have a trick to make this work outside of the calendar function.

I was born September 13 on my Uncle Don's birthday. My uncle Don was my mother's brother. He and I both enjoyed this sharing of birthday's and would try to beat each other every year to call first. He was a wonderful uncle and I loved him dearly. He is now gone from us in body and every year on my birthday I still wish him a Happy Birthday

Also on September 13 I share a birthday with Frances Angline Coleman who was born in 1912. She is 1st cousin 2x removed.

Not related but in law relatives who share my birthday is first
Rod married to my cousin Bonnie daughter of my Uncle Don from above
Joseph Pearson who is 2nd uncle in law.

I found this information by going to my family tree program and searching using birthday dates.
Thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...