Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday Forest Hill Cemetery Duluth Minnesota



Saturday was such a beautiful day that after garage sales we stopped at Forest Hill Cemetery in Duluth Minnesota to take pictures of my family graves plus other graves to post on my Wandering Graveyard Rabbit Blog and at http://wanderinggraveyardrabbit.blogspot.com/ find a grave http://www.findagrave.com/.











Today's Tombstone Tuesday is featuring my parents and between them is buried a baby brother.

My baby brother died at 3 days old and was buried in the infant cemetery for many years. A few years ago my sister asked what it would cost to move his stone and him between my parents and the cemetery did it for free. Now Arthur Jr rests with family.
It is so beautiful and peaceful there.


Thanks for stopping by.. Grace






No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...