Friday, October 29, 2010

Thinking Of You Today Baby Brother Arthur





Today is a day that is a little sad every year for me. October 29 1957 my mother had her first son. He was born 3 months early and lived only 3 days passing away on Halloween. My sister and I were children and looking forward to Halloween. My parents did not let us know that he had died right away. They wanted us to enjoy our childish holiday. I was 8 and my sister 6.

Halloween has never been the same to me and as I get older it is a day I think of this little baby I never met or held. He is now buried between my parents and that is comforting to me.

Happy birthday little brother. I love you.
Thanks for stopping by.. Grace






2 comments:

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...