Monday, March 7, 2011

Fearless Females Post 2 ~ Photograph


Fearless Females Blog Post: March 2: Photograph
March 2 — Post a photo of one of your female ancestors. Who is in the photo? When was it taken? Why did you select this photo?
This is a photo of my great grandmother Carrie Lockwood Day with her sister in law Anna Day Norton. Anna is my great grand aunt.
This picture would of been taken in Minnesota and some time around 1912 to 1913.
I love this photo, it shows great grandma Carrie in her early 40's. I am not positive but I think that grandma Carrie is on the right hand side. I will be comparing her to other photos to be sure.
I know so little about my great grand aunt Anna at this time. Need to spend some time with the siblings of my ancestors.
Thanks for stopping by for Fearless Female series. I am late but will work at catching up the best I can. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...