Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fearless Females ~ Post 16 ~ Let's Do Lunch!






Fearless Females ~ March 16 ~ Let's Do Lunch!

March 16 — If you could have lunch (or another meal) with any female family member (living or dead) or any famous female who would it be and why? Where would you go? What would you eat?

If I could have a meal with my female family it would be at my grandmother Grace's house and we would be having Sunday dinner.

The smells would be inviting and the food delicious. Sitting around the table would be my grandmother, aunt Daisy, aunt Lil and my mother. Also you would find the men of the family and my cousins.

We would eat roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn. There would be olives, pickles and little slices of American cheese. And of course pie for desert with vanilla ice cream.

Recently we drove by my grandparents house and I though how fun it would be to live there. To be inside that house one more time.

thanks for stopping by as I post on my fearless females... late on my postings of course but I will get there eventually.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...