Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Is Women History Month

With March being Women History month this is a good reason to spend more time on my female ancestors.

Last year during March I shared on three of my female ancestors in my life.



this is my mom and dad

First post was about my mother and aunt daisy. You can read about them here.

bridget's wedding photo
Second posting was on my great grand aunt Bridget, sister of my great grandmother Katherine Gallagher. You can read about Bridget here.
My third post was on grand aunt Pearl Hall, sister of my grandmother Alta Hall Zion. You can read about her here.


I look forward to spending some time with my female ancestors this month. Hope that you will stop by again as I share on the women in my life.
thanks for stopping by.. Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...