Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Faces From The Past Who Are These Ancestors Riordan Family Members

Some times I feel like I am just stumbling along and tripping on my ancestor's roots.

Here are three photos from my 2nd great aunt Mary Gallaher photo album.  She has thankfully identified these 3 photos , but as of now I do not know how they fit in the family tree.
I have spent the last couple evenings searching ancestry census records and U S City Directories.

First photo identified as Danial Riordan , wife and daughter Photographed in  La Crosse Wisconsin


Second  photo identified as Mrs Ann Riordan ( could be wife of Perry? pictured below)




Third photo identified as Perry? Riordan not sure of first name La Crosse Wisconsin 



If any of you recognize these people please message me. I know they are related to me through
Mary's mother Johanna Riordan Gallaher.  I feel that Perry? is probably Johanna's brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I am nowhere  done searching for my roots. For my missing family members.  So many to fine so little time.  This has been a hard few years ...